The National Bank of Georgia (NBG) announced on 31 August that it sold USD 32.305 million of the USD 40 million that it took to auction. According to the Central Bank, the weighted average was GEL 2.8983 per USD.
The Central Bank bought a total of USD 70 million in August 2022. On 31 August, Lari was trading at 2.9045, while tomorrow it will be 2.9002.
- Central Bank Sells USD 8.3 Million
- Central Bank Buys USD 40 Million
- Central Bank Buys USD 20 Million
- Central Bank Holds Key Rate at 11%
- Central Bank Buys USD 10 Million